Comments: Galloping On

Glad to see you're back, BW. I've only just caught up on your return.

There were (IMHO) serious clothing errors today both with NMT and SamCam - I mean seriously???

I'm glad to see her there, very much in the Thatcher mould, it would seem. But there - send the women in to sort out the problems made by men, again.

So nice to see the back of Cameron, Osborne and (hopefully) Gove. I wonder if she thinks giving BoJo a job will keep him under control, not just a loose cannon on the periphery.

Posted by allotmentqueen on 13 July, 2016 at 10:47 PM

I rather hope that every garment she wears isn't analysed for its appearance, cost and where it was made. She's not especially keen on British designers and why should she be? It's a global market, after all.

Posted by Z on 14 July, 2016 at 8:59 AM

Gove, Whittingdale, and Morgan sacked. Hurrah!

Excellent spell BW, excellent spell.

The only thing that could be worse than Michael Gove or Nicky Morgan ic Education would be Brandon Lewis...

Posted by Blue Witch on 14 July, 2016 at 11:24 AM

I agree with most of this BW, but what on earth possessed you to say

"shoot-up should it become necessary."

IV drug use is horrible for everyone and not funny.

Posted by verity74 on 15 July, 2016 at 7:38 PM

The only decision that makes me question her sanity is that of Boris. Perfect opportunity to see him off to the back benches.

Posted by Mr BW on 16 July, 2016 at 8:38 AM

Yeah, but possibly better to keep him right in her sights.

Posted by allotmentqueen on 16 July, 2016 at 11:11 PM

Boris is a terrible choice. I can see she wants to keep him in sight and vaguely happy, but someone who has already insulted half the world's leaders and who went about the Brexit campaign very dishonestly is a bad choice. I'm not happy about Andrea Leadsom at Environment either. The rest I will reserve judgement on. Am hoping none of them will boycott Scotland whilst shopping!

Posted by agaless etc on 17 July, 2016 at 10:20 AM

Brexit. Be careful what you wish for. I think you will be needing some powerful spells over the next few years.

Posted by Tim on 17 July, 2016 at 1:06 PM