Comments: Sunset last night

Indoors with a fan on, this afternoon. Walking round the garden in search of blackberries and raspberries with the children made me realise I'd had enough sun for the day. Not that I'm complaining, though.

Posted by Z on 24 August, 2016 at 5:34 PM

A *pint* of Austin's? Wow!

Posted by Tim on 24 August, 2016 at 5:56 PM

1 fl oz Austin's, 19 fl oz lemondade Tim. Worry not.

Posted by Blue Witch on 24 August, 2016 at 6:49 PM

Beautiful here, and right about the same temperature you had, but pretty humid.

Still, it's not snowing yet. Thanks for asking!

Posted by Scoakat on 24 August, 2016 at 10:39 PM

Cloudy and rain with a cool down from the 90s (30s C) to the mid 60s (mid teens to you) but back up to the high 90s on Sunday. Typical late August weather for here. It was snowing on Pike's Peak yesterday which is a sign that Fall is coming.

Posted by la peregrina on 24 August, 2016 at 11:13 PM

Strangely it was hot where I was too.

Posted by Mr BW on 25 August, 2016 at 7:27 AM

Very hot and sticky in my motorcycle gear - at least, until we reached the country garden of a club member, where we could park our bikes in the drive, peel off, and enjoy tea and buns in the shade.

There was an incredible collection of 0 gauge model railway stuff in the garden shed to boggle over, and three Austin Sevens in the garage. Toys for the (retired) boys - and do we love it!

Posted by Temp on 25 August, 2016 at 6:43 PM

Very humid here today, even the seagulls are resting on the water in the dock. 20C but humidity feels greater than the 52% stated on my mobile.
We shall be viewing our rescue cat later today. She was a pregnant 6 month old tiny cat abandoned on the street when we rescued her. She had six kittens on Wednesday. She'll be coming home in several weeks time plus one of the kittens to add to our current two!

Posted by delcatto on 26 August, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Did someone say THREE Austin Sevens. I have Austin envy.

Posted by Mr BW on 26 August, 2016 at 8:04 PM

Very pertty skies there Witchy.

Posted by NiC on 27 August, 2016 at 7:40 PM

Yes, that's right - Three! Two early saloons, and one open model, which looked to me as if it was a Brooklands style car. Did they do a Brooklands model?

Posted by Temp on 28 August, 2016 at 6:33 PM