Comments: A bunch of fives

I've been here for ages

Posted by Debster on 4 January, 2018 at 2:44 PM

Happy Witchday, Anniversary, and 15th Blogday BW!

I've been reading for, well, long enough to forget when I didn't! And I very much appreciate your visits to my place, as well. You are one of just of few bloggers I call a friend, or blogger-friend. Thank you.

Posted by Scoakat on 4 January, 2018 at 6:50 PM

Well, I'll have been blogging for 12 years later this month. I can't remember when we found each other, but it was within the first few months, i'm sure. And, apart from Badgerdaddy, who I met by chance before I knew he was a blogger, you were the first blog friend I met. I was so nervous!

Posted by Z on 4 January, 2018 at 7:05 PM

Have I been here since the beginning? Can’t remember but always appreciate the common sense and creativity in the blog BW oh and the kittens;) here’s to the next 15

Posted by Ambermoggie on 4 January, 2018 at 7:42 PM

I've been here quite a long time too. I don't always agree with what you say, but I think that's a good thing. Long may you carry on. You've done a lot better than I did, anyway. Happy New Year! Personally I think 2018 is going to be great, but then I am naturally an optimist.

Posted by allotmentqueen on 4 January, 2018 at 7:43 PM

Happy Witch day, Blog day and anniversary of meeting t'other half!
Tony Blair...what a dreadful narcissistic pompous ass! I loathe him and the others in his awful governments who personify the worst qualities in a human being and went beyond tarnishing the already poor reputations of politicians. A friend of mine met and shook hands with Alistair Campbell a few years back. She was surprised by the anger I expressed about him and the other war criminals saying she'd never seen me so angry. I was then and I still have a deep loathing for those people.
I'm not sure how long I have been following you. Several years perhaps?

Posted by delcatto on 4 January, 2018 at 8:14 PM

Happy Blogday, BW. I have been reading since the beginning. I think we found each other's brand new blogs about the same time. I would wish you another 15 years but that sounds a depressing as hell and may cramp your style. ;)

Posted by la peregrina on 6 January, 2018 at 5:01 PM

Hello and a belated happy 2018 (one can but hope) to BW and MrBW. I’m still here, and still read but MrO’s issues take up much of my time. Happily though I myself am fully recovered from various boring heart related matters and have been discharged from all hospitals. Do send my very best wishes to you both.

Posted by Oddny on 7 January, 2018 at 8:08 PM

Happy Anniversary...and I've been reading since very close to the beginning and I'm always happy to see something new pop up in my feed reader....yes, I still have a feed reader. May you blog on for many more.

Posted by jo on 9 January, 2018 at 1:29 PM