Comments: Transitions

Nice FOTCR table, and I love what you did with it. Such a collection is better displayed than in a box, stored.

Not planning a digital detox here, but changes are forthcoming. A recent modem/router upgrade showed me exactly how many devices used on my wifi. I still don't have it all fixed yet, and some will not be, this time. Just to simplify things here.

Simple can be good, safe, and reliable. And more happy. I do try to keep the 'BW' in me happy!

Happy New Year, BW and Mr!

Posted by Scoakat on 31 December, 2019 at 11:24 PM

The colours in that quilt are gorgeous.

HNY to you both from another non-smartphone-owning relic.

Posted by Sue on 1 January, 2020 at 11:24 AM

Happy New Year and new decade!

Posted by delcatto on 1 January, 2020 at 4:25 PM

That table is wonderful and a perfect example of using ones own talents to create and memorialise as well as prove useful if required.
I have noted the book as I intend to buy it second hand / swap at a future date. Your post has captured some of my own thoughts over the past week and why I didn't enjoy it as I had previously. It's prompted me to post on something similar as my thoughts crystallised during my various drives through fog yesterday.
Thank you for that.

Posted by delcatto on 1 January, 2020 at 4:44 PM

What a splendid table - handsomely made and now enhanced by yourself. You could keep current cottons in something like that - dust free but easy to pick the shade you want. And the quilt is stunning too.

Posted by allotmentqueen on 2 January, 2020 at 6:28 PM

BW now wants anther 4 tables for all her other collections. Trouble is, I don't have another 4 planks of Ash.

Happy New Year everyone, be kind, be nice...

Posted by Mr BW on 4 January, 2020 at 7:32 PM

Thanks all. If only my Treasures would fit in 4 more similar tables. Perhaps I need another house to house them all?

And Sue - glad I'm not the only one.

Posted by Blue Witch on 5 January, 2020 at 4:45 PM

Mr BW - how did you make your plank circular - is it steamed and held in place?

Posted by allotmentqueen on 7 January, 2020 at 11:26 PM