Comments: Happy Equinox!

The Thunderbirds puppets were more lifelike.

Posted by Lyle on 22 September, 2020 at 8:51 AM

And more credible.

Posted by Blue Witch on 22 September, 2020 at 9:02 AM

Lovely elephant Mr.Witchy.
Could be the sister of one we had here until elder daughter took it back home with her last time she was down.....hers had lost both tusks though. :(

Posted by NiC on 22 September, 2020 at 9:56 AM

I've had attacks of flatulence that were more credible than Gove could even dream of.

Posted by Lyle on 22 September, 2020 at 11:14 AM

Excellent elephant Mr.Witchy....reminds me very much of one we had here until elder daughter took it back home with her on the last visit. Hers had at least one tusk missing and rather chewed ears.....

Posted by NiC on 22 September, 2020 at 3:28 PM

Hmmm...sorry about the double comment, thought I must have forgotten to hit return but looks like there's a delay. I suppose you are a long way norf now.

Posted by NiC on 22 September, 2020 at 5:20 PM

Anything with a URL goes to spam NiC.

North yes, about 20 miles from Hall's of Heddon. You know what they specialise in, I'm sure. We went to see the fields on our way back from sourcing tiles today. All I can say is 'wow'!

Posted by Blue Witch on 22 September, 2020 at 6:51 PM

Happy Equinox, BW! Will you be having a fire tonight?

Posted by Scoakat on 22 September, 2020 at 11:36 PM

Happy Equinox!
We’ve had three scorching hot days in a row and I spent the last two days on the road without air con! But autumn is here, I can smell it in the air and is my favourite time of year.
Loving the farming news and keen to hear more as that does sound like proper farming.

Posted by delcatto on 23 September, 2020 at 7:20 AM

Thanks all and for anyone worried, the tusks are made from antler tips.

Posted by Mr BW on 23 September, 2020 at 8:36 PM

Wow, yes, we know Halls Of Headon very well. Just waiting for their catalogue to see which to add to our collection for next year.

Posted by Nic Hamilton on 25 September, 2020 at 8:58 PM