Comments: FOTCR™ minus 20

I must adopt that Pomodoro technique as procrastination is my middle name. I have a lot of tasks to complete but there is always something to distract me (cats, books, models, looking at clouds in the sky).

Thank you for that.

Posted by delcatto on 5 December, 2023 at 11:19 AM

I can't even get round to procrastinating.

Posted by Debster on 5 December, 2023 at 3:02 PM

I've lots of things I can't get to because I'm missing a part. A curved piece, kind of circular, I think it's called a tuit.

I have to get a round tuit. :)

Posted by Scoakat on 5 December, 2023 at 10:40 PM

We have one Scoakat! Mr BW inherited it from his Mum, and the amusing thing is that neither of them actually ever had a need for it.

Needless to say I hate the thing and it is hidden away somewhere, along with The Hand (wooden carving Mr BW made of his hand which is beyond creepy) which long-time readers with long memories may recall. If only I had an archive that worked, I could link to it.

Interesting that they exist on both sides of the ocean.

Posted by Blue Witch on 6 December, 2023 at 5:17 AM

Pick something small and don't forget all the important things you do budgeting wise etc whilst I am sticking tiles onto walls. Equally as valuable and time consuming to achieve.
ps: I quite like the idea of being a tomato :)

Posted by Mr BW on 6 December, 2023 at 4:27 PM

I didn't know that's what it's called, but I've done that for years with the housework and sometimes with other jobs. I also did it during lockdown, when it was hard to get motivated to do anything much. Half an hour housework, gardening, exercise (could be additional gardening), something extra useful, etc. I've probably got the list on the computer, if I looked for it. I also consider, at the end of the day, what I've achieved, over and above the routine. I'm so very lazy that I have to push myself somehow. I don't consider a whole afternoon with a book is time wasted, nor is a nice nap.

Posted by Z on 6 December, 2023 at 8:35 PM

Oh, I remember the carving, BW. Sorry to hear that and the tuit are hidden away. I would think both would come in handy now and again.

LOL, forgive me.