Comments: Twelfth Night

If you remember him I had a coffee with Mr Scaryduck this afternoon. We were reminiscing about old blogs.

Posted by Debster on 4 January, 2024 at 8:06 PM

Happy Blogday, BW. Good to hear you're feeling better.

Posted by Scoakat on 4 January, 2024 at 11:21 PM

Many happy returns! (Not of the virus, obviously.)

Posted by Tim W. on 5 January, 2024 at 8:30 AM

Happy Blogday BW!
And I hope you keep going as long as possible - I've not long found you...

Posted by Joho on 5 January, 2024 at 9:22 AM

Happy blogday BW - I must have read you for most of those 21 years I think! :) Think I found your blog when I was in the first year of my PhD, which I reckon makes it probably 2004. Blimey!

Posted by Tamsin on 5 January, 2024 at 11:03 AM

Thank you all. Just out of interest, the dates of your first comments were:

Tamsin - 17.09.04

Joho - 30.08.21

Tim - 13.01.18

Scoakat - 21.12.13

Debster - 14.12.03

Posted by Blue Witch on 5 January, 2024 at 1:49 PM

Debster - not many of the originals still around, let alone posting, are there?

Posted by Blue Witch on 5 January, 2024 at 1:52 PM

Happy Blogday BW!

Key to the door but what lies behind it?
Hopefully you are well on the way to recovery and can raise a glass or two of wine to celebrate.

I vaguely remember Scaryduck.

Posted by delcatto on 5 January, 2024 at 5:04 PM

Delcatto - 12.11.07

Posted by Blue Witch on 5 January, 2024 at 6:53 PM

Happy blogaversary BW. Sorry to hear you also succumbed to viral central . Hope you continue to improve speedily. Can’t remember when I first ‘found’ you but always appreciate your posts.

Posted by Ambermoggie on 5 January, 2024 at 10:10 PM

I must have found you quite soon after you started, because I know I found the blog list you were on before I got married (almost 20 years ago). I remember hesitating to click on a link called Blue Witch in case it was rude!

Glad you’re coming out of the other side of the lurgy., it’s been everywhere this year.

Posted by Verity on 5 January, 2024 at 10:15 PM

Congratulations on getting to your twenty-first blogday

Posted by popartist on 5 January, 2024 at 11:25 PM

I'm a newbie. But well done on your anniversary

Posted by Caroline Greenwell on 6 January, 2024 at 7:41 AM

I'm just coming up to Day 14 of my saga with the same type of bug you had. Still got the cough - are you over yours yet.

BW writes - it took me 3 weeks Caroline. And even now, if I do much at all, it comes back to bite me. Hope you are feeling beter by now. Sorry the comments auto-closed after 10 days - but at least the 100s of Russian spam comments every day stopped!

Posted by Caroline Greenwell on 14 January, 2024 at 2:25 PM

Many happy returns, dear Blue Witch, with apologies for the lateness of the wish. I think I'm coming up to 18 years, later this month. I'll have to look it up. Though I was a latecomer, I was always appreciative of the welcome I received from Golden Age bloggers.

Posted by Z on 14 January, 2024 at 8:12 PM